DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
We, MöllerGroup GmbH (hereinafter "MöllerGroup"), are pleased that you are visiting our website. Data protection and data security are important to us. We would therefore like to inform you in the following about the collection, processing and use of your personal data:
(1) ‘personal data’ means any information relating to an identified or identifiable natural person. Personal data is data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, e-mail address, date of birth.
(2) ‘processing’ means any operation or set of operations which is performed on personal data or on sets of personal data, whether or not by automated means, such as collection, recording, organisation, structuring, storage, adaptation or alteration, retrieval, consultation, use, disclosure by transmission, dissemination or otherwise making available, alignment or combination, restriction, erasure or destruction.
(3) ‘controller’ means the natural or legal person, public authority, agency or other body which, alone or jointly with others, determines the purposes and means of the processing of personal data.
2 DATA CONTROLLER AND DATA PROTECTION OFFICER
The data controller pursuant to Art. 4 (7) of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is
You can contact our data protection officer by letter post
Data Protection Officer
Or by Email: email@example.com
3 INFORMATION ON THE COLLECTION / PROCESSING AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA
(1) In principle, you can visit the MöllerGroup website without providing any personal information. If you use our website for information purposes only, i.e. if you do not provide us with any information about yourself, we do not process any personal data, with the exception of the data that your browser transmits to enable you to visit the website. For the purpose of the technical provision of our website, it is necessary that we process certain automatically transmitted information from you so that your browser can display our website and you can use the website.
This includes data that your browser transmits to servers, in particular the name of your Internet service provider, your IP address, the type of browser and your operating system.
(2) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form, the data you provide (e.g. your e-mail address) will be stored by us in order to process your request. This is the data that is required for the respective processing of your request. It is your free decision whether you provide us with this data. However, we cannot fulfill your contact request without this information. If you make use of this option, we will delete the data accruing in this context after storage is no longer necessary, or restrict processing if there are statutory retention obligations.
(3) We use your personal data, which you transmit to us via our contact form, exclusively to be able to offer you the corresponding service via our website and to provide you with the requested service or to process your inquiry.
Your personal data will not be transferred to third parties or used for advertising purposes without your consent, unless we are required by law to disclose data (information to law enforcement agencies and courts; information to public bodies that receive data due to statutory provisions, e.g. tax authorities).
(4) Otherwise, we will only collect, process and use personal data with your prior consent. Your personal data will only be used for the purpose and to the extent stated in the specific consent.
If you have given your consent, you can revoke it at any time without giving reasons with effect for the future. Please send the revocation to the contact address of our data protection officer.
(5) Personal data that you use in the context of general communication with us (e.g. inquiries via our contact form outside a contractual or quasi-contractual customer relationship), we will only collect, process and use for the purpose of this communication. Also in this respect you are entitled to the aforementioned right of revocation.
4 LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA
(1) Insofar as we obtain the consent of the data subject for the processing of personal data, Art. 6 (1) lit. a EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) serves as the legal basis for the processing of personal data.
(2) Insofar as the processing of personal data is required for the fulfilment of a contract to which the data subject is a party, Art. 6 (1) lit. b GDPR serves as the legal basis. This also applies to data processing transactions that are necessary to carry out pre-contractual measures.
(3) Insofar as the processing of personal data is required to fulfil a legal obligation to which our company is subject, Art. 6 (1) lit. c GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(4) In the event that the vital interests of the data subject or of another natural person require the processing of personal data, Art. 6 (1) lit. d GDPR serves as the legal basis.
(5) If the processing is necessary to safeguard a legitimate interest of our company or a third party and if the interests, fundamental rights and freedoms of the data subject do not outweigh the first-mentioned interest, Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR serves as the legal basis for the processing. In the event of a general balancing of interests we will weigh up our own in case of doubt commercial interests with the respective interests of the data subject.
5 YOUR RIGHTS
(1) You have the following rights with regard to the personal data relating to you: right of notification, right of rectification or erasure, right of restriction of processing, right to object to processing, right to data portability.
(2) You also have the right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority regarding our processing of your personal data.
(3) Should you have any concerns or questions relating to data protection, please contact our data protection officer.
We would like to point out that you can generally revoke your consent with effect for the future at any time. Please send your revocation to our data protection officer.
7 MEASURES TO PROTECT DATA STORED BY US
Any personal data we have received from you will as a matter of course be treated confidentially. We take technical and organisational measures, which are reviewed and modified on a regular basis, to prevent loss or misuse of the data stored by us. However, please note that due to the structure of the internet it may be possible that other persons and institutions for which we are not responsible do not observe data protection regulations and safety precautions. In particular, data that is transmitted without being encrypted – even if this is by e-mail – can be read by third parties. We have no technical influence on this. It is the responsibility of the user to protect any data made available against misuse by way of encryption or any other way.
8 HYPERLINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website includes so-called hyperlinks to websites of other providers. Activating these hyperlinks takes you from our website directly to the website of the other providers. This can be recognised by the change in the URL, etc. We do not accept any responsibility for the confidential treatment of your data on these websites of third parties as we have no influence as to whether these companies comply with data protection regulations. Please find out directly on these websites how these companies treat your personal data.
10 SOCIAL NETWORKS / SOCIAL MEDIA PLATFORMS
(1) We currently use the following social media plug-ins on our website: Facebook, Xing, LinkedIn, Instagram.
We use the so-called two-click solution. This means that when you visit our site, no personal data is initially passed on to the providers of the plug-ins. You can recognize the provider of the plug-in via the marking on the box above its initial letter or logo. We open up the possibility for you to communicate directly with the provider via the button. If you click on the marked box you will be redirected to the pages of the respective social network and the specific service will be activated. The provider then receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding web page of our online offer. In addition, the data pursuant to section 3 of this data protection declaration will be transmitted.
Please note that the respective data protection declarations of the social network are applicable as soon as you are on these websites.
(2) We have no influence over the data that is collected and data processing operations, nor do we know the full scope of the data collection.
(3) We also have various presences in so-called social media platforms ourselves. We operate the presences with the following providers: Facebook, Xing, LinkedIn, Instagram, YouTube, in order to present and promote our company and to inform interested parties about our company and our activities.
We use the technical platform and services of these providers for this purpose. We would like to point out that you use our appearances on social media platforms and their functions on your own responsibility. This applies in particular to the use of interactive functions (e.g. commenting, sharing, rating).
(4) Some of these platforms process user data outside the European Union (EU). This may also include countries in which no level of data protection comparable to the EU can be ensured. Providers of social networks often store the data collected about you as usage profiles and use these for the purposes of advertising, market research, and/or designing their website to meet user needs. Such an evaluation is carried out in particular (also for users who are not logged in) for the display of tailored advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on the website.
For these purposes, cookies from these platforms are usually stored on the users' devices. We recommend that you log out regularly after using a social network, but especially before activating the button, as this allows you to avoid an assignment to your profile with the plug-in provider.
(5) We do not have access to this profile data processed by the platforms, yet we may be jointly responsible for data processing under the applicable data protection laws. The processing of your personal data on the social media platform is based on our legitimate interests in simple information and communication with users pursuant to Art. 6 (1) lit. f GDPR.
(6) What information the social media platform receives, how it is used, and to what extent the data is processed is described by the providers in their privacy statements. There you will also find further information about your rights in this regard and setting options for protecting your privacy (e.g. opt-out). The respective social network is responsible for the data processing that starts when you click on the link:
YouTube / Google
11 INTEGRATION OF MAPS / GOOGLE MAPS
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to show you interactive maps directly on the website and allow you to use the convenient map feature for directions to our company.
(2) By visiting the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website. In addition, the data mentioned under Section 3 (1) of this data protection declaration is transmitted. This is carried out regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in with or if there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, your data will be directly associated with your account. If you do not wish to be associated with your profile on Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores your data as usage profiles and uses them for purposes of advertising, market research and / or the tailor-made design of its website.
Here you can also obtain more information about your rights and privacy settings to protect your privacy: https://policies.google.com/privacy
12 WEB ANALYSES
MöllerGroup uses the tool Matamo in order to get statistical analyses on the use of our website and thus, to improve the quality of our website and its content.
The processing is carried out on the basis of article 6 (1) lit f GDPR for protecting our legitimate interests. Our legitimate interest is to statistically analyse the use of our website as well as to measure the reach of our website. We wish to make our website user-friendly for our visitors and want to orientate it towards our user’s behaviour.
The storage of the IP address is done anonymously. Therefore, the collected data cannot be traced back to a specific user. The statistical data collected in the analysis of our website is even not merged with other personal data. The software in use is hosted on local servers without using cookies. The data collected through the use of Matomo will solely be made available to MöllerGroup and will not be disclosed to any third party.
13 AMENDMENTS TO THIS DATA PROTECTION DECLARATION
We keep this data protection declaration updated. It may be necessary to adapt the data protection declaration in particular to changed framework conditions of factual or statutory nature. These amendments are accepted when using our website. Therefore, please read our data protection declaration regularly when you visit our website.
14 AFFILIATED COMPANIES
Insofar as we legitimately pass on data to affiliated companies of the MöllerGroup, the aforementioned regulations shall apply correspondingly.
Affiliated companies are those companies affiliated with the MöllerGroup GmbH pursuant to Section 15 of the German Stock Corporation Act and Möller Real Estate GmbH.
Updated: August 2023